Friday, November 30, 2007

Who was the most spectacular rider in 2007

With Jerez the 2007 MotoGp season is officially ended. Now everybody will be able to relax, re-charge batteries, take care of shoulders and legs and gain a couple of pounds during the holidays. Before changing page, I would like to run a poll similar to the last one because I am looking to discover our emotional side.

Who was the most spectacular and fun-to-watch rider in 2007? It doesn’t matter how he ended up the Championship or if he has ever stepped on the podium because he is the man whom we still remember about.


Create polls and vote for free. dPolls.com

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

Strange as it seems, I voted Pedrosa. When he was really trying, he had that Honda dancing around all over the place, not what you'd expect from a 250cc champion. I probably would have said Elias but he was injured for so long.

johng said...

I have to say Rossi because of his ability to carve his way through the field and come from farther behind than seems possible, all things being equal. However, I am dissapointed about him complaining and getting Bridgestones next year. I would prefer that they deal with the tire situation and overcome the problems. He is a rider of a higher level than all the others and should show that by rising up and encouraging the team and tire manufacture to rise a higher level also.
I also agree with Jimmy about Elias. He really is fun to watch.
Hello Alex.