Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My 2001 GSX-R 600cc for sale



My beloved 2001 GSX-R 6000 is for sale and it comes with:

Suzuki 750cc type up-side down forks re-sprung and re-valved by the Thermos-Man
Suzuki 750cc type swing-arm
Rear shock Penske with high & low speed compression adjuster
Brembo rotors
Brembo Master cylinder
Steel braided brake lines
Power Commander
Quick shifter
Slipper clutch
Scott steering damper
Woodcraft rear set
Woodcraft clip-ons
Engine covers
520 conversion, gold DID chain
Akrapovic exhaust system
Quick release tank cap
Double bubble windscreen
Completely safety wired
Pirelli Supercorsa tires good for another full day.


Extras: complete set of well maintained painted plastics with a brand new tank and a few spare parts ..

If interested, please email me at aletalian2000@yahoo.com

3 comments:

tsd345 said...

I'll trade you a 2000 R6 with penske, traxxion dynamics forks, extra wheels and spare stock forks...


hahahahaha

Alessandro Matteucci aka Alex 555 said...

If I could I would keep all my bikes because I feel terrible in selling them, but the sport is already so expensive that there is not room for sentimentalism. I just hope that even this one will end up in good hands like the R6.
Heading to VIR for the weekend,

Ciao bello,

Unknown said...

the bike looks great except the ktm shrouds.. i think your next mod would probably be a set of acerbis handguard.. lolx

Motorbikes Sale