Friday, August 17, 2007

MotoGp Poll: Grand Prix Ceske Republiky


Create polls and vote for free. dPolls.com

Second place to Capirossi: I watched an interview on the Italian news after the FP1 and he seemed very confident and relaxed. At this point of the season and with the new contract with Suzuki signed, he can just go and see what happens. He knows and we know that given the right conditions he is a tremendous fighter. On the front tires, I imagine another difficult weekend for Michelin and his riders, lead as usual by Valentino Rossi. Thumbs up to Guintoli: in the tire war between Bridgestone and Michelin he was able to lock a great time on qualifying tires. Capirossi was my first choice but he is 8th in the championship and we need to choose a name among the first 7 riders so my pick is another Bridgestone man ...Hopkins! Or maybe Stoner behind Vale ... (in that case Monday night at 8:00, when we will meet at Matchless we will have another round of beers while watching again the race)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caporosi needs a superbike. don't you agree? Hayden's looking great. too bad he wasn't born in Australia. I don't like those guys. :)

gearheadgirl said...

oops.. love krys

Alessandro Matteucci aka Alex 555 said...

I have not watched the race yet even though I know the results.... Another strange race, for which this time I got right the name of second place rider in out poll!

Alessandro Matteucci aka Alex 555 said...

No Matchless tonight .... It's raining in NYC .... next time

Jimmy said...

Well done choosing the 2nd placed rider!
I picked Vermeulen. At least he had a good race.